I was tagged by Kristen. So here goes........
7 Things I Can Do:
-I can PAINT. I just spent the last 10 days painting my new house. I know that sounds lame, but painting takes some skills I've come to find out.
-I can read really fast. I read the whole Twilight series in a week!
-I can go on any roller coaster even though I am soooo scared of heights!
-I can drive and put on makeup at the same time. I know what you are thinking. You can all do it too, I'm sure. But I've mastered it. I can put on mascara and keep my eyes on the road at the SAME time. Totally and completely safe.
-I am really good at finding clearance items at the stores. You go shopping with me and you'll find the best deals!
-I've been told I'm a good listener.
-I can say all 50 states really fast in alphabetical order.
7 Things I Cannot Do:
-I can't dance. I am the most uncoordinated person ever!
-I can't touch my toes. Soooooo not flexible, or maybe I'm just too tall......
-I can't let my hands stay dirty. I wash them alot. Probably a little OCD.
-I can't stand the thought of losing someone close to me.
-I can't take living in a basement anymore! Good thing we just bought a house.
-I can't go anywhere without my cell phone. It's like my life source.
-I can't stand my house messy, but I can't seem to keep it clean.
7 Things That Attracted Me To Brad:
-He looks like Freddie Prinze Jr.,(now without hair)
-He is the best dad ever!
-He is SO patient.
-He has such a strong testimony.
-He is a hard worker.
-He is willing to help anyone, anywhere, anytime!
-He tells me he loves me everyday.
7 Things I Say Most Often:
-Kassidy Ann!
-CHEETO, COME HERE RIGHT NOW!
-Doctors Staffing. This is Scarlett.
-Kassi, guess what? (I say that every night before she goes to sleep, and then tell her something fun we will be doing the next day.)
-Love you (to Brad and Kassi)
-Go outside? (to Cheeto)
-What!?!?!
7 Celebrity Admirations:
-I have to say it, I love Oprah. She has bad political views, but she truly does want to help people.
-Brittany Spears. I look at her life and it makes me more grateful for mine.
-Aaron Eckhart. He sat in front of me on the plane on the way home from LA, and then he took a picture with me. (Those pics will be coming shortly)So I am now kinda obsessed. Plus he went on a mission and went to BYU.
-I love Sandra Bullock. She is one of my favorite actresses. She seems so down to earth and funny.
-Josh Grobin. Everytime I hear his voice, it makes me melt.
-Johnny Depp. He is an AMAZING actor, and not bad to look at, either.
-Steve Carell. I LOVE The Office, and he is so freakin' hilarious!
7 Favorite Foods(in no particular order):
-BBQ'd chicken
-Popcorn
-Italian food
-Salt Water Taffy
-Chocolate, Chocolate, oh, and more Chocolate
-Veggies and dip
-French Toast(Brad makes the best)
7 People To Tag
-Amber
-Andrea
-Heather
-Ashley
-Bonnie
-Cami
-Emily
7 comments:
Yeah, I was waiting for you to do this tag! Love your 7's list!
You are so funny! I liked reading this post! :) I'll have to do it soon....
Seriously, Aaron Eckhart! Ugh! Lucky! Now I'll watch No Reservations and drool.
where's your new house? I will post my tag soon!
that was so fun to read !!! i am old but we have a few things in common. i paint the house, love and choc. and sandra b. i love you honey.
FUN! I really liked reading that post and learning more about you! Can't wait to see your new house, we'll have to get together soon.
Fun stuff to read! Dude, where are the pics from your cruise?? :)
Post a Comment