Saturday, October 11, 2008

Summer Photo Shoot with Swanson Grandkids

10 comments:

Kristen said...

Those are all the cutest pictures! You and Kassi look gorgeous! I hope you print those big and hang them in your NEW HOUSE! I dreamt (is that a word?) last night that you guys hung christmas lights on your house before you even moved all of your stuff in! (A typical Clegg dream.)

Krista said...

What beautiful pictures! Of course, how could they not be beautiful with such beautiful people?

Unknown said...

I'm glad you were finally able to look at these pictures! ;) I think Abbey's my favorite photographer!

Let's see those cruise pictures!

Brian and Emily said...

isn't it amazing that when you left Pearle I think their was only 1 or maybe no Swanson children and look now your parents must been thrilled!!

J.E. said...

I'm totally laughing at Kristen's Christmas lights comment... Anyways, CUTEST pictures! I love the ones of Kassidy alone, she looks so pretty and I agree you should blow some of those up, they are precious.

Brian and Carly said...

Ya! You got some great shots! Especially the ones where she is holding on to the white rail. Priceless!

Grammy Ludwig said...

what a cutie you have !!! i love you honey!

Andrea said...

I love these pictures! And I'm so glad that you FINALLY blogged again!! Yay!!

Love you!!

Wendy said...

So cute! Kassi is growing up so fast. We need to get together again soon.

Brian and Carly said...

We REALLY have missed you the last TWO girls nights. Time to come back! Not the same without you. See you next month!