Monday, January 5, 2009

Clegg Family Christmas Party!

I know, I know! I am sooooo behind(as usual!) But I am catching up, slowly, but surely! We have a Christmas Party with the all Clegg side of the Family every December. It is something I look forward to the whole holiday season. We go eat tons of food, socialize, sing Christmas Carols, and see Santa and Mrs Clause. It is so fun! Kassi has LOVED Santa this year. The first time she saw him, she just ran up and gave him a big hug. She is at such a fun age right now. Here are some pics:

Kassi getting ready to go outside to play after the first(of many)snowstorms.

Kassi trying to make a snow angel.

Kassi waiting for Santa to come!

Mommy and Kassi

Kassi and Santa

Our little family

5 comments:

Shanna said...

Your little Kassi looks so adorable in her snow suit. She is at such a cute age. My little Alyssa loved Santa this year too! It made Christmas so fun!

Katie said...

Cute! We are getting together soon!

Bonnie said...

You can tell even in the picture she looks so excited for Santa to come! So cute, can't wait for David to be that age! Thanks for the sweet post abt my resolutions and invite for Kristens b-day. I was sad I couldn't make it. Hope youguys had fun!

The Gray Fam said...

Cassie is getting so big!!! she is so beautiful!! Don't worry about not being able to make it!!! I understand that things come up!!! Hope that you had an awesome christmas hun!! ttys!

Heidi said...

What fun Christmas celebrating!! I am so sorry I didn't call you!! It was so busy, as you know. The snow slowed our plans down a lot as well. We do come to Utah once a month or so, so I have your number and will call you in the next couple of weeks or so! Can't wait to see you!!