scarlett! i'm so glad you stopped by my blog! you have a darling family! your little girl looks just like you :) glad to see everything is going well for you! keep in touch. nicole
I never thought I would say it, but I really do miss Chuck E Cheese! There aren't as many fun places to take kids down here, but we still love it! I can't believe how old Kassi looks. Her hair is getting so long, and she is losing some of her baby look. What a cutie!
7 comments:
Looks like fun! I love your new background:)
scarlett,,, she is darling. i love you honey.
That is the most fun place for kids! And dads!!! I had to drag Bri away from the ball toss thing. I love the new look of your blog Scar!
Yay for updates! Fun time! It looks like Scarlett and her cousin's had a good time. We have yet to introduce Finn to Chuck E Cheez's. Great pics.
scarlett! i'm so glad you stopped by my blog! you have a darling family! your little girl looks just like you :) glad to see everything is going well for you! keep in touch.
nicole
I never thought I would say it, but I really do miss Chuck E Cheese! There aren't as many fun places to take kids down here, but we still love it! I can't believe how old Kassi looks. Her hair is getting so long, and she is losing some of her baby look. What a cutie!
LOVE the video Brad made! That is so SWEET! We really need to get together soon. How are you liking your house?
Post a Comment