Friday, April 10, 2009

WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




For Christmas my amazing in-laws gave Brad and I tickets to go see Wicked. I had heard the music and knew parts of the story, so I was really excited. Let me tell you, I had high expectations, but this far exceeded them. It was absolutely AMAZING! The two main characters, Elphaba and Glinda were amazing actors and they had amazing voices. Plus the story was so fun, the music was incredible, and did I mention the leads had amazing voices? Brad is not a big musical person, but he loved it, too! So, if you have a chance to go see this show, I would HIGHLY recommend it! It's a show I could see again and again!
P.S. I put some of the music to Wicked on my here, so if you turn up your volume, you can hear some of the AMAZING songs!

4 comments:

Lindell said...

My tickets are for the 25th, I can't wait!

Unknown said...

You guys have all the luck! Free cruise, free tickets to wicked...I'm so jealous! j/k Actually, I really am jealous! :)
I'm so glad you were able to see the show!

Thanks for letting me join in on your free tickets for Saturday - I'm so excited!!! I love doing girl stuff with you!

Unknown said...

By the way - thanks for telling me about Give Away Today! I finally went on there and entered!

Brian and Carly said...

I'm sad I missed this!