Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Possible song for New Moon Soundtrack

So I was on the Twilight Lexicon website and listened to this song Justin Guarini(I know! Weird, huh?)wrote for New Moon. He is hoping it gets put on the soundtrack. I was actually quite surprised. I liked it! Not a big Justin fan, but he sounds pretty good singing this. What do you think?

P.S. Make sure you pause my other music so you can hear it!

5 comments:

J.E. said...

I don't know. . . I'm not such a big Guarini fan either. I can't picture him singing it. All I see when I try to- is him and Kelly Clarkson in that musical that they did. . .
The words fit though.

Audra said...

I have no idea who the guy is but Edward looked pretty good in those some of those pictures and the music wasn't all that bad either!!

Lindell said...

loved some of those slide show pics, wow! the song wasn't bad, can't believe Guarini's still around though.

Unknown said...

Okay, I must be totally out of touch, but I have no idea who Justin Guarini is!
I don't think it's an amazing song - not the kind I would normally listen to, but I like it, because it totally makes me think of Bella & Edward (sigh). I LOVE the slideshow! I love the pics from their most recent photo shoot, and the one where Bella's wearing a slip, and wrapped around Edward's back! (hee, hee - I feel like a giddy little girl!)

Anonymous said...

I loved it, but then again I love most anything that has to do with Twilight. I thought the words were very fitting and the slide show - loved it. I just tried not to picture Justin singing though. something about his hair gives me the creeps. Can't wait for New Moon. Saw the new poster and the trailors. WOW! Let the count down begin! Karey