Sunday, June 28, 2009

I am a WINNER!

I am so dang lucky! A couple weeks ago I won this:

A UV Skinz Swim Shirt worth $36 for Brad on Fabulous Fun Finds. (Their button is on the side.) Anyone who likes to win free stuff should totally go over there. They give away something everyday.

THEN, my awesome friend Angela had a giveaway on her blog, and I won this:

A fun art kit for Kassi! I am SO excited! I really never win anything, so I think my luck is changing.

THANK YOU FABULOUS FUN FINDS! THANK YOU ANGELA! YOU ARE THE BEST!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Hooray you WINNER! LOL! I hope you got the bag of goodies on your door. Enjoy!

Angela said...

HaHa! When I first pulled up your blog I thought maybe you had won that guy in the pool! LOL! Just kidding!

Brian and Carly said...

Awesome! Now you need to win something for yourself! Glad you didn't win that ugly guy! :)

Lindell said...

You won a David Hasselhoff wannabe? Where can I get me one?!