The Saturday before Memorial Day we went up to Heber to visit some of Brad's family's grave sites. We go up with my in-laws, Brad's grandma, and Kristen(Jesse couldn't make it this year)with her kids. This year Brian joined us with his girls. I look forward to this every year. It's become such a fun family tradition.
Kassi at Dairy Keen. She loves this place!
After lunch we went to this park to play. It's so beautiful up there!
Kassi, Collin, and Ty
Family pic
On the way home. Kassi and Great Grandma are tuckered out!
On Memorial Day we celebrated my Dad's B-day. Everyone came over to my house and had a BBQ. It was so fun!
Here are some cute pics with Kassi and her cousin Ty. They are such good buddies!
2 comments:
That is a great tradition to visit the graves. Ry and I used to visit my grandparents graves, we now settle on driving out to put flowers on my dads and great grandparents graves.
Your daughter is darling! She looks so much like you. She really is beautiful.
Ummm...I read all about your house dilemma below. I hope everything turns out for you. Good luck!
Post a Comment