We got our family pictures done a couple weeks ago by a really good friend of mine, Ashley Myers. Since she did such a great job, I thought I would post some of them online for everyone to see. Sorry for those of you who have already seen these on Facebook. If you want more info on her or her phone number, just leave me a message and I'll get her info to you. Oh, and she is very reasonably priced!
Oh my gosh! These turned out sooo cute hun! Your friend did such a good job! I cannot believe how big Kassi is getting! She is huge! And you look gorgeous by the way!
Beautiful. Beautiful. Do you remember when you came over to my house one time and we did glamour shots?? You were trying to teach me how to be a model!! LOL! It was sooooo good seeing you and picking up right where we left off. Love ya!
First of all, LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics! Such an adorable little family. And second, I was laughing so hard at your comment on my blog. I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one. Poor Dave and Brad. *o ya- and french toast is definitely gourmet in my house... and moving is an excuse FOR SURE! (Good luck with the move)
I found you I found you! You are so lovely, my sweet friend. And these pics show off that incredibly attractive family of yours fabulously. I'm so glad you found me on FB, and now I can keep track of you, my long lost friend. :) Love, Dharma
10 comments:
These are amazing. I loved Ashley's vision! Karey
Oh my gosh! These turned out sooo cute hun! Your friend did such a good job!
I cannot believe how big Kassi is getting! She is huge! And you look gorgeous by the way!
Those pics are awesome!! you guys look so darling together. love you! muahs!!
Cute!
Beautiful. Beautiful. Do you remember when you came over to my house one time and we did glamour shots?? You were trying to teach me how to be a model!! LOL! It was sooooo good seeing you and picking up right where we left off. Love ya!
First of all, LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics! Such an adorable little family.
And second, I was laughing so hard at your comment on my blog. I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one. Poor Dave and Brad.
*o ya- and french toast is definitely gourmet in my house... and moving is an excuse FOR SURE! (Good luck with the move)
Man is Cas your little clone or what! She is so cute! Great shots Scar. Haven't done family pictures yet. Something on the list of to do...
I found you I found you! You are so lovely, my sweet friend. And these pics show off that incredibly attractive family of yours fabulously. I'm so glad you found me on FB, and now I can keep track of you, my long lost friend. :)
Love, Dharma
Awesome pictures.
My very favs are the ones in front of the blue barn. LOVE them! Seriously- Kassi is the cutest.
Wow Kassi has sure grown up! She is the cutest little thing! I love the pictures they are soo cute!
Post a Comment