Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Kassi's Birthday Weekend!

Ever since Kassi has turned one we have taken her to the zoo on her Birthday. This year was no exception. Her Birthday was on Saturday, and lucky for us, the weather was beautiful! Even a little chilly, which is so bizarre. Every year has been so freakin' hot, it's almost miserable. This year was so much better! Grandpa and Grandma Clegg came with cousins Collin and Ty. They all had a blast. Here are some pics of the zoo:


Kassi, Collin, and Ty. Such cute cousins!

Our little fam in front of the giraffes


Waiting in line for the bird show, and Kassi enthralled watching the bird show.


On the train......

Kassi and Grandpa. They are such good buddies!

Next we went to my sis-in-law Wendy's house and had a swimming party. Not only was it Kassi's b-day last week, but it was also my bro-in-law's, Jesse, and my nephew's, Trey. The kids had alot of fun swimming. Notice, none of the adults are in the pool. Here are some pics of that party.


The kids having fun swimming.



Opening presents and blowing out the candles.

On Sunday we had my family over for a party. This is a picture of Kass with some of her gifts.

Kassi with Grandpa and Grandma Swanson


It is so hard to think that my "baby" is now 4. She is growing up so fast and is at such a fun age. She has become my best buddy, and I love her more than life.
Happy Birthday Sass!

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Happy Birthday Kassi! Looks like a fun weekend! And ps...I love your new pictures, what a gorgeous family.

J.E. said...

LOVE your new family picture!

Happy B-day Kassi, can I just tell you how beautiful she is. . . What a knock out!

Unknown said...

I feel like such a jerk for missing all of this! :( I'm so glad that some of her other cousins were able to go to the zoo with you guys!

I love your new banner photo! You are one of the most photogenic people I know!

Angela said...

What a cute Birthday girl! Looks like a fun party!