Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Zoo, Birthdays, and Pumpkins!

So much fun stuff going on this month! I LOVE the fall! It's my fav time of year! I share my birthday with my brother-in-law, Adam, and my nephew Danny. October 3rd is just a good day! So alot of fun parties. We went to the zoo again for Danny's b-day. The weather was pretty nice, and of course the kids had a blast! Kassi is in preschool this year and loving it. They had a field trip to a pumpkin patch. She had so much fun being with her friends! Here are some pics:

Adam and me at our b-day party!

Opening my presents from my family. I got a BIG crock pot from my parents, and the New Moon Movie Guide from Jarom and Heather!


Me and Danny!


Here are some pics from the Zoo.





Kassi and some of her preschool class.(Yes, Kassi is the tallest one!)



Now on to Halloween!

6 comments:

Audra said...

And as always, you look like a freaking babe! I try to avoid posting pictures of myself for fear that I will scare off the three people that actually read my blog!!!

Melynn said...

So much fun stuff going on. You look so happy.

Brian and Carly said...

Fun Scar! What a great time for a birthday. So odd without girls night this month...Feels like something was missing! Should be at my moms Sat. Love to see your little tricker treater!

Angela said...

Happy Belated Birthday Scarlett! Hope it was a great day! I LOVE LOVE that beanie hat Kassi is wearing....she looks soooo adorable with it on!

Bonnie said...

Looks like you had a Fab birthday! Love the New Moon Movie Guide!!!

Teacher Mama said...

Scarlett! It is so great to hear from you. Your little girl is beautiful. No surprise!