So I thought I should post my pics from Thanksgiving since Christmas is less than two weeks away. We had such a great Thanksgiving, and let me tell you, I am SO grateful for my extended family and all my in-laws! They are so wonderful. Since it was my turn to be at my in-laws house for Thanksgiving this year, my mom decided to put Thanksgiving on early. She made the huge dinner the Sunday before. Here are some pics.

My cute mom!

Kassi and Danny





Pics of everyone eating!
Then on Turkey Day we headed over to the Clegg home. Here are some pics from there.

Kassi enjoying her dinner.



So fun! Food, family, parades, dog shows, food. What's not to love?
Hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving!
4 comments:
Bonus for you - 2 Thanksgiving Dinners! Looks like you had lots of fun.
Happy Holidays! So, I can't decide who kassi looks more like. I see both of you in her. She is such a beautiful little girl!
I am so glad you found our blog so I get the chance to see your little cute family updates! We are SO happy you guys are in the ward...you guys are AMAZING primary teachers! My husband and I have commented that it would be fun to get together with you guys sometime. We'll have to plan something after the holidays!
WHAT A NICE MOM YOU HAVE!!! SHE SANG IN CHURCH TODAY AND OF COURSE MADE ME CRY AND ALSO REALL ADDED TO THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS.... I LOVE YOU HONEY, YOU ARE A DOLL...
Post a Comment