Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So sad Christmas is over!

It has taken me so long to post our Christmas pics. I think subconsiously I was wanting anything Christmas to stick around. I knew that I after I did this post that it would be officially over. I love the holidays. It is my fav time of year! Everything is so fun and exciting. And Kassi was a blast this year. She really understood everything and we had so much fun with her.

Our family traditions are, on Christmas Eve we go to a movie with my side of the family. This year it was Princess and the Frog. Kassi loved it, but some parts did scare her a bit. We then head over to the Clegg side of the family. There we have a big dinner, act out the Christmas story, and exchange gifts.


Kassi was Mary this year.

We all sang Christmas songs while Brian accompanied(sp)us on his guitar.


Kassi opening some gifts.

Front Row: Kristen, Cally, and me
Back Row: Jesse, Wendy, Troy, Brian, and Brad (Not pictured: Adam and Troy Clegg)

All the Clegg grandkids.

Our Little Family.

We then went home and opened all our PJ's. And went to sleep............
The next morning Kassi woke us up around 7am. We went down and saw that Santa had been very generous. Kassi saw that she had received a dollhouse. She also got a Zhu Zhu pet. Both of which she was very excited about. Brad got a Wii, and I got an Oreck Vacuum.(That's what I asked for!:)

Kassi and all her gifts.

Brad and all his gifts.

Me and my gifts.

We then head over to The Clegg home for brunch. So yummy!

Kassi, Eme, Cambree, Hailey, and Grace with there Zhu Zhu pets.

Me and my cute hubby!

Grandpa pulling Kassi and Collin on the sled.

We then went over to my parent's house for more presents and dinner.

Kassi and Zachy with their Zhu Zhu pets.
Wish I would have taken more pics at my parent's house, but we were all pictured out. All in all it was a great Christmas. We are SO blessed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures! Kassi was the cutest Mary I've ever seen!

I'm sorry, but I was laughing when I saw Brad's facial expression in that picture of the three of you (where Kassi's holding her doll)! That made my morning! ;)