Thursday, May 20, 2010

Muse's new song for Eclipse Soundtrack!!!

I can't wait for Eclipse to come out! Just a little over a month away! YAY! I also have all the soundtracks that have come out. I can't wait for Eclipse's soundtrack. Well, Muse is such an awesome band, and their song off Eclipse just came out. It is AMAZING! One of those make your heart pound give you goosebumps songs. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Holy Cow! I just love it!!!! Can't wait to hear it in the soundtrack!

J.E. said...

I LOVE Muse! I'm excited they have a song on the soundtrack! You are the ultimate fan, but I am way excited for it to come out!

CAMI said...

Love it!!! i herd it on the radio the other day and made Jason turn it way up!
Ps I am so sorry about the Er experience- I hate the ER too! I had a major Bladder infection when I was first married and was in the ER crying hysterically for two hours too! And the IV thing- They always poke me like 5 times leaving me in pain and bruises up my arms! It terrible specially to go thru on mother day!