Friday, September 3, 2010

This is what Jesus wants us to do......

Right now Kassi is playing upstairs with her little friend that is not LDS. Normally I wouldn't say stuff like that, but you need to know that to understand the conversation they are having right now.

Kassi: Jasmine, we need to say a prayer.

Jasmine: What?

Kassi: We need to say a prayer to Heavenly Father so that you won't be bossy anymore.
That's what Jesus wants us to do. To say prayers.

Jasmine: Silence....

Kassi: C'mon Jasmine. Kneel down. We need to say a prayer. The Savior will help you to be nice.

Jasmine: I'm not kneeling down.

Kassi: Fine. I will go to the bathroom and pray since you won't be quiet. Jesus loves little children and he will help you.

Jasmine: Ok. Then go to the bathroom and say your prayer.

Kassi: OK

*****Silence for a moment******

Kassi: Did he help you? Did the Savior help you?

Jasmine: I don't know what you're talking about.

Their conversation is still going on right now. Kassi keeps saying stuff about Heavenly Father and Jesus. I am totally cracking up right now. It's hilarious cause she's talking to her friend like she should know all this stuff. Well at least I am glad to know that my daughter is somewhat listening to us. She's already becoming a little missionary. Something I thought I should put in here to remember.

4 comments:

J.E. said...

Soooo funny! Yes, she is quite the little missionary already. I love how the friend was like "what?" "what are you talking about!?"

Jessica said...

Love it, love it, love it!!! She is so beautiful, Scar. Loved talking to you today. You're right, everything will be okay! You've shown that you CAN do hard things, and, let's face it, some people suck at doing hard things!

amy ayres said...

Hillarious! I guess they really do listen sometimes.

Unknown said...

So glad you posted this story! I love it!