Thursday, December 16, 2010

Festival of Trees 2010

We LOVE the Festival of Trees and go every year. I didn't get a ton of pics. It's always so crowded when you get there I never want to stop the line to take a pic of a particular tree I really like. Anyway, I am always amazed at how beautiful the trees are. People do such a great job decorating the trees and it's for such a good cause. I just love it!

Here are Kassi and Zach before going in. Danny was being a little camera shy.

I had to sneak a pic of Danny.

Kassi and Danny with Santa. Zach didn't want to be in this pic.

All three kids watching the dancers.

It was so fun! A great start to the Christmas season. We had a blast!

2 comments:

Brian and Carly said...

Dang Scar! I wanted to go to this. Seems like there's never enough time to fit it all in. Love ya

J.E. said...

Happy New Year! I missed you guys at the Clegg party, I wish I could've been there. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!