Saturday, January 8, 2011

Kassi and Ava

Here I am, lying in bed after my SURGERY. I got it done a couple days ago and am recovering pretty well. I'm not going to blog about this experience quite yet, though. I'm gonna wait to go see my Dr for my follow up appt and determine what our next step is, then I'll let all ya'll know. Plus I think I'm a little too drugged up to write about anything serious. And I have a lot of Christmas pics to post.

Here is a pic of Kassi in her Christmas dress. Such a princess.

My brother, Jordan, came with his fam to visit us for Christmas from St Louis. It had been a year since I'd seen him and TWO since I'd seen his wife and children. We were delighted to have them here. Kassi was especially excited because Jordan's daughter, Ava, was gonna be here for her to play with. Kassi loves playing with all her cousins, but most of the ones that are her age are boys. So for Kassi to have someone to play princess stuff with? She was in heaven. Ava slept over at our house on the 23rd, and I just had to take pics of the two drama queens.



They were so cute, and had so much fun together. Kassi was devastated when they left. We hope they come visit us again soon!

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Oh I hope you are doing ok. I will be thinking about you and looking forward to an update.

Natalie said...

I hope you're feeling ok. I know all about being drugged up. I've been thinking about you. If you need someone to run any errands or watch Kassi, I'm your gal!

Bouchizzle said...

Hi Scarlet:

I just started thinking about you and how you are doing after your surgery. Fertility doesn't come easy for us either, so I can sympathize with you there! I'm thinking of you and praying for babies all around :)