My side of the family got our pictures taken last month while my brother and sis-in-law were here. They turned out pretty well. Here they are:(Sorry, picture overload!) I'm pretty pasty and Kassi made some funny faces, but all in all I love how they turned out. I have a pretty good lookin' family, right?
Awwwwww, love em'. Am I crazy or does brad totally look like his dad in half of those pics... I especially like the one of kassi and her cousin. She's got the sweetest smile on her little face.
4 comments:
What a gorgeous family you have! Not surprising at all because you're perfectly beautiful!
Awwwwww, love em'. Am I crazy or does brad totally look like his dad in half of those pics... I especially like the one of kassi and her cousin. She's got the sweetest smile on her little face.
Super cute pictures! You have such a beautiful family! I love them!
Gorgeous! I loved looking through these.
Post a Comment