Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Clomid is NOT my friend.....

Can I just take 5 minutes of your time to complain about Clomid? Ok good, cause I was going to anyway. ha!

Clomid is worst drug, like, EVER! Ok, probably not ever, but the worst drug I've ever taken. I've talked to some woman who didn't have many side affects, but most women do. I am one of those women. Lots of side affects. I guess it doesn't help that I am on a really strong dose. Here is what I hate the most about Clomid.

1. I brake out like i'm 15 years old. Seriously. And it's not those little zits you can pop really easily. They are boils. You know the ones that are deep under the skin that never come to a head and hurt like no tomorrow? Ya. So not fun. And they make my face red, blotchy, and swollen looking. So attractive, I know.
2. Headaches. That's all I have to say about that.
3. Weight gain or bloating. Either way I always look three months pregnant. I know what you all are thinking, but it really sucks not being able to fit into your clothes.
4. Hot flashes. Ya. I feel like I'm 50.
5. I'm crazy. Well that's how I feel anyway. My moods are all over the place. One minute I am so happy, then two seconds later I'm crying. No joke. So if you're sitting next to me in church, ignore the waterworks. It's a little uncomfortable, I know. Also, to my awesome neighbors, I'm sorry if you hear me yelling. I have been doing that a little more often lately, too. My poor family.

Anyway, thanks for listening to me vent for a bit. Hopefully this was the last time I will ever have to take this dang medicine. Ok. I'm done now.

9 comments:

Brei said...

I'm so sorry Scarlett! I wish there was something that didn't give you all those nasty effects. I hope this is the last time, too. Lots of hugs and prayers to you, beautiful!

amy ayres said...

At least you have a drug to blame, I'm afraid my mood swings are just a personality flaw. And don't worry, I never hear you yelling, in fact I was worried that you could hear me!
I always think you look beautiful :)

Bouchizzle said...

Clomid is crazy!! I hear you and the ups and downs ....... I say ... "I went clomid on you last night ... SORRY!" AND I can feel myself getting irrational but I can't help it!! What's your dose?

Natalie said...

I've never heard you yell once. I yell all the time, and it just comes naturally for me; no Clomid involved. I think you're one of the sweetest and most beautiful people I know; I've never noticed ANY zits. I hope this is the last time taking Clomid for you as well!

Lyle, Heather, Suzie, Becca and Caleb said...

I am sorry!!! I totally understand why you hate it!!! I wish you the best and please know you are in my prayers!

CAMI said...

Oh Man Sorry babe!!! Complain all you want!!! Your in my prayers!!! Thanks for always visiting my blog!!!

Angela said...

Bummer! My cousin HATES HATES it too! She stopped taking it because it gave her all those side effects too and it literally did make her a crazy woman according to her husband! I am so sorry! It makes my heart ache just thinking about how hard this must be!

Brian and Carly said...

Complain away! I've heard horrible things too. Paige said the same. Hopefully not too much longer Scar!!!

Cory and Tia said...

I hope it's all worth it for you in the end, Scarlett! Be strong!