Thursday, September 8, 2011

It didn't happen

I had a longer post on here earlier going in detail of what happened. After thinking more about it, I decided to take it off. Everything is just a little too raw, and I feel I put too many of my private emotions out there. So as of right now. This is all I am going to put. I am not pregnant, and I am devastated.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a friend of one of your friends (so that makes us friends, right? Right!) and she told me about your blog a few months ago. I've been hoping and praying that things would work out for you. I am also struggling with infertility and am just starting my second round of clomid (first month didn't work). Your posts have been so comforting because many people DON'T have the courage to put it all out there and to tell it like it is, so it has been unbelievably refreshing to read honest, raw emotions because I feel the same way. Nice to know we're not alone, right?

I will keep praying for you, that things will work out and that the Lord will comfort you now. Best of wishes!

(Your full post appeared in GOOGLE READER so I was able to read the whole thing, and you do what you gotta do honey, and I am not trying to tell you to repost it but I just wanted you to know that I thought your words and your honesty were beautiful)

Brei said...

Oh, Scarlett! I'm so sorry. You have such perseverance and you always amaze me. You will continue to be in my prayers-may your faith and testimony grow through this difficult time.

Kristen said...

My heart is broken, along with yours. I've been crying all morning. I came across this scripture that gave me a little comfort:

“But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us. We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed” (2 Corinthians 7-9)“

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.” (2 Corinthians 16-18)

I love you!! Be strong - You know I will always be here for you!!!!

Lyle, Heather, Suzie, Becca and Caleb said...

Scarlett, I am so sorry!! You and your family are in our thoughts and in our prayers!

Lamb Fam said...

I am SO sorry. You are in my prayers.

Natalie said...

I love you Scarlett!! I want you to know that you are an INCREDIBLE example to me, and I look up to you so much as a neighbor, friend, and especially a mother. I'll continue to pray for you daily and just want you to know how truly amazing you are!

Lizzie said...

I'm so sad and can only imagine how you must feel! I have been thinking about you ever since I read your post and praying that you will be comforted, and blessed with hope despite everything you are going through. I appreciate your willingness to share your experience. Lots of hugs!

Cory and Tia said...

Love you, Scarlett. This journey may be longer than you hoped, but that doesn't mean you'll never reach your destination. (I almost wrote "desssstiny," and it sounded like Darth Vader in my head for some reason.) We'll keep praying for you!

Bouchizzle said...

Scarlett -- I feel like your #1 cheerleader! I know I'm not ... but I feel like I have taken such a vested interest in your journey. Heartbreak is obviously devastating -- and I will definitely keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Something small that may help -- you should put a counter on your blog. When times are tough, you can either look at it and see how many people are cheering you on! Or you can also look at it as how many people you are an inspiration too, and how many people look at your story for comfort because they understand where you are coming from. Stay strong. You are an inspiration!! And I am sorry. :(

ShayLynn said...

We sure are thinking about you guys. Hang in there, have faith and keep pushing through the walls that are put in your path they are only meant to make you stronger! ;)