Ok, I am finally starting a blog. Well, I started this one a few months ago and never quite finished the process. I'm still confused about some things, so be patient, very patient, please! I don't really know where to start. So much to tell, so little time. Yesterday was the fourth, and was such a fun day! We went over to my sis-in-law Wendy's house and swam and had lunch. Kassi had only been swimming once before, (I know, she's deprived) so she was a little apprehensive about the whole thing. After awhile she started loving it, but she wouldn't let go of Brad the whole time. We then went over to my parent's house and had a BBQ. The kids have so much fun playing. Then we stayed up to watch my parent's neighbor's fireworks. Kassi loved them as long as we didn't get too close. I brought my camera, but of course forgot to take pics. I will be better now that I am doing this blog. I am going to post pics of our trip to Disneyland back in April. We had a blast. That is all Kassi seems to talk about now. Well, this is going to take some getting used to. I'm not really sure how to end my entry. So bye for now! Well, I am having some technical difficulties. I thought this would be easy, but for the life of me, I just can't figure out how to post pics! I will figure this out eventually. So if you see this w/out any pics, that is why. Sorry!
9 comments:
Yeah!!!! I'm so glad that you finally have a blog! Wahoo!!! It's very cute! I'll show you how to add pictures to individual posts as well as at the bottom of your blog, but you're off to a great start! My blog was pretty simple for a while - it takes a little while to figure it all out - there's so much to do!
I've added you to my link list of "Family Blogs".
I just tagged you!!! So, when you have time, look at my latest post!
YAY!! I'm stoked you have a blog! And its just like mine ;)
Love ya hun.
Ya Scar!!!! So excited to see pics of your cute little fam. Great start! Love ya!
Hello Scarlett! Welcome to the blogging world! I have to admit, it's a scary place to be because it is so addicting. Sorry I had to erase my last comment because I accidently put my wrong blog address on it and I couldn't figure out how to edit my comment once it had been posted. My blog address is http://jkbuchbunch.blogspot.com I've added you to my list of fellow bloggers on my site. Good luck on this fun new hobby!
Scarlett- Hi it's your cousin Jamie. I am soooo excited you have a blog. I think I was harassing you about it a few months ago to get on board. This is a great way to keep in touch since we really only get to know eachother through annual Clegg parties. I'm adding you to my contacts and if you want to visit mine it is jefam.blogspot.com. Yay!
oh my gosh honey!!! you look so much like your mom and that is a compliment. i miss you and i am so glad that i can look at your blog and get a glimpse of your life. i love you and your kassidy is a little doll.
Ya! You have a blog! Email me at breibunker@gmail.com so I can invite you to ours! You're so great!
Post a Comment