I was tagged by Heather!
Here are the rules: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts, and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged. Here we go............
JOYS
1. Spending time with Kassi. She is at the funnest age!
2. Spending time with Brad. I feel it is so important in a marriage to spend time together. It doesn't happen as often as I would like, but I love it when it does!
3. Just being able to sit down, relax, and do NOTHING! When does that happen? UM, hardly ever, but I love it when it does.
FEARS
1. Ok, I am pretty much the most paranoid person you will ever meet. I wouldn't call myself a pessimist, I'm just VERY careful and cautious with things when it comes to my family. So my #1 fear is anything happening to Kassi. She is my life and if anyone ever harms her..........
2. Also my biggest fear is anything happening to Brad. He is my best friend, and the love of my life. I never want to live without him. After saying those 2 things, I just want to say how grateful I am that I know our family will be together forever.
3. I am so afraid of natural disasters, and I won't be prepared when it happens. I guess I should do something about that.......
Current Obsessions
1. Ok, I am obsessed with food. Yes, I will come out and admit it, I LOVE to eat! It's a good thing I have IBS because if I didn't I would probably be 500 pounds!
2. Right now I am obsessed with becoming pregnant. I miscarried over a year ago and have not been able to get preg, so now it is something that is always on my mind.
3. I think I am getting obsessed with blogging. Not just writing on mine, but reading other peoples. That is what made me decide to finally start one. I just love reading about other people's lives!
Surprising Facts
1. Gosh, I think I am an open book, I don't know if there are any surprising facts about me. Umm, I am totally scared of the ocean. I don't like swimming and not knowing what is under me. I am not scared of swimming in lakes, though.
2. I am an animal lover. I wish I could adopt every dog, cat, hamster, bird, (pretty much anything but snakes or spiders) and give them homes. I hate to think about how many animals are put to sleep everyday because they don't have homes.
3. I would also like to adopt a child or be a foster parent. I look at Jarom and Heather, and what they went through to get Danny. Now Danny is going to grow up in a great home with great parents and he wouldn't have gotten that in Ethiopia. I hope I can do that for a child someday.
Ok, that was a little deep. Maybe a little too much info about me. But now I get to tag 5 of you! Lets see...Kristen, Jill, Andrea, Carly, and Jamie. You guys are tagged! Lets see those deep emotions come out!
7 comments:
I see you tagged me, I'll get on it asap. And with Finn that means; tomorrow or the next day!!!
I loved reading about you- this is the best thing about blogs. Because alot of the things you would probably not post about, so yay i'm excited!
Yay! I'm glad that you did this! I don't think I really learned anything I didn't already know about you, but it was still fun to read.
Scarlett! I am so glad to be back in touch with you. I have wondered how you were doing! Your little girl is a little doll. You guys look like your doing good. OK seriously, we need to have a get together this summer with everyone from the Midvale Ward. Wouldn't that be fun?!
Oh, cute! I love your new background! And thanks for the tag. Always good to re-evaluate myself and share it with everyone!
Hey scarlett! Its CAmi I found you on Carly's blog-I love it- ITs so fun to find people on here- I hope you dont mind I added you to my blog-how are you guys! Disneyland looked like it was fun!
~Cami
Scar. How fun to read your post. I just love you!
Hey Scarlett! It's Kristen's friend, Jami. Your blog is so cute! And all I have to say is that I have IBS so why AM I 500 lbs?!! I want the kind that you have! LOL.
Cassi is DARLING and so big! I still picture her at under a year. How time flies!
Post a Comment