The first day we pretty much just chilled and let the kids play. On Friday Kristen, Jesse, and their kids went with us shopping at the outlets, and then we went over to the Old Tabernacle and played in this really cute water area. Kassi loved it! Then the men took the kids, and Kristen and I went and got a pedicure. It was so nice and relaxing! That night Brian and Cally got there, and we were all wondering what to do. Twilight was coming out that night at midnight, and Kristen and I were always planning on going, but I had a nasty cold and Kristen wasn't feeling too hot, so we were debating whether we should go or not. Well, at about ten, all the men and kids were asleep. Cally, Kristen, and I were just sitting around talking, so we decided we would do it! So we headed to Walmart. Let me tell you, I am a HUGE Twilight fan, but I feel that I have it under control. There were some people there that were a little too crazy for me! Anyway, we waited in line for what seems like forever, and I finally got my Twilight copy!
On Saturday, we all went to Snow Canyon. It was so beautiful! We drove around and then did some hiking and played in the sand dunes. We had so much fun! We went back, and everyone laid down for a nap. That night we went to the Pizza Factory for dinner. It was so yummy! Then we went back to the house and put the kids to bed, and the women watched Twilight. Ya, ya, I know. A little obsessed......
On Sunday we headed home. And once again, I was happy that Kassi was so good. She even slept for a little bit! It was such a nice weekend. I have the best in-laws in the world. I love them all so much! Here are some pics!
Kassi and Daddy playing in the water.
Kristen and me watching everyone play in the water.
Kassi, Collin, and Ty(in the background. He didn't want to sit still for the pic.)
Jesse just chillin watching the kids.
Kassi not liking the fountain so much......
Kristen, me, and Cally at Walmart picking up Twilight.
Our little fam at Snow Canyon.
Brad, Kassi, and Grandma hiking up the hill.
Collin, Eme, Grace, Kassi, and Ty.
My amazing in-laws, Steve and Deanne.
Kassi, Grace, Collin, Eme, Brian, and Cally playing at the Sand Dunes.
7 comments:
Looks like fun...I'm ready for a little warm around here!!
I'm glad you were able to do that! Looks like it was so much fun! I LOVE Kassi's little swimming suit! :)
I'm so glad we were able to make it tonight - it was so fun to get out!!! Tell Kassi she can come to play really soon! lol
Oh, and your new blog background is really cute!
how funny, i was in st. george on that very day! briefly though, haha. those pics are awesome and i'm glad you guys had such a good time.
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY... YOU THREE SHOULD BE ON THE FRONT OF A MAGAZINE.... I LOVE YOU !!!
Oh what fun! I love St. George (especially this time of year) I have been wanting to go for the last two months. I should have gone the day I got home from having Crew and then stayed there until everyone was over all the sickies and it actually warmed up here! LOL! I am so glad I have your blog now! It's so cute!
How fun... Looks like you had a blast.. That sunny weather makes me want to pack it up right now and head on out there.... :)
Oh pics.... Still waiting to get them from laura... so therefor, I probably will never get them.. haha.. Next time you see her, grab her camera... They will be in there!!
Hope all is well!!
OK, next time you REALLY need to call me! I know it was a family vacay, so I understand. But seriously, you were about 5 minutes away from me when you were at Snow Canyon--AHHH! We miss all of our Salt Lake friends, and would LOVE to see you next time you are down!
Post a Comment