I just want to publicly wish my mom a Happy Mother's Day! I have been blessed with an amazing mom who is my best friend. She has been such a great example of what a mom should be. She is always there for me, whether I am excited about something or I just need a shoulder to cry on. I love our weekly trips to Costco, and I love how close she is with Kassi! I'm so grateful for her, and I hope that I can someday be half the mom to my kids that she was to me! Love you mom!
4 comments:
She is so great!
That is so sweet Scarlett!! Your mom is definitely worthy of praise!
I AM A HUGE FAN OF YOUR MOM. YOU ARE A DARLING MOM TOO... LOVE YOU HONEY.
i totally remember your mom!! she is so sweet! and i bet to say the apple didnt fall far from the tree! happy mothers day to you!!!
Post a Comment