What can I say? I married the best man in the whole world! I can sit here and talk about the great husband he is, but since it is Father's Day, I am going to talk about the amazing father that he is.
Brad and Kassi have been close from day one. When she was born, he didn't want to leave her side for a second. He was the only one who changed her diapers the first couple days. And I could see that he was already wrapped around her finger.
As Kassi has grown, Brad has always helped when she would cry in the middle of the night. He always wanted to know everything that she did while he was at work, and when he got home, he just wanted to be with her.
No matter how tired he is, he ALWAYS takes time to spend with Kassi. I am so lucky to have married someone who is a hands on dad. He would do anything for our family. Kassi is so lucky to have the best dad in the world!

I also want to wish my dad a Happy Father's Day. Some of my fondest memories as a little girl were of my dad making up songs and stories to entertain us kids. He was always so clever! He has now passed that tradition on to his grandkids. He loved telling them stories, and they love to hear them. He is such a great man, and I am very lucky to have him as my dad!
2 comments:
We are lucky girls to have such great husbands and dads!! So glad its girls night!!!
WE ARE SO BLESSED TO BE SURROUNDED BY SUCH WONDERFUL MEN... THEY ARE ALSO LUCKY TO HAVE US !!! (HA HA)
WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT THEIR LOVE AND SUPPORT...AND EXAMPLE. I LOVE YOU HONEY, YOUR BLOG IS DARLING.
Post a Comment