Sunday, June 14, 2009

Little Miss Drama Queen!

So I said I am going to try to remember to write things down that Kassi does that I want to remember. I am not doing a very good job. Something happens, I make a mental note to write it down, and then I forget.
Anyway, I was over at my parent's house, and was reminded of something Kassi did, and my mom encouraged me to put it on here so I would remember. So here I am. It is 11:30pm, I should be asleep, and instead I am blogging. Oh, and just an FYI, when I am really tired I tend to go off on tangents, so I'll try to stay on the subject.

For Mother's Day, my little sister Laura got some kids together to sing in her single's ward. They sang the song, "Mother, I love you." Kassi has been singing that song ever since. Well, a couple weeks ago, Kassi was being naughty so I put her in time out. As she was standing in the corner of our kitchen,(I had left the room) I started to hear,"Mother I love you. Mother I do." (and keep in mind this is a half crying, half singing voice.) I started laughing quietly to myself in the other room. When I didn't respond to her, I once again heard,"Mother I love you. MOTHER I DO!" She kept singing that over and over and over again. Getting louder each time. After a couple minutes of laughing so hard, I had to regain my composure so when I walked back in the kitchen she knew I meant business. She was still in time out after all for being naughty, and just cause she was making me laugh I wasn't going to excuse what she had done. As I walk into the kitchen she turned around, and began singing again. "Mother I love you. Mother I do-oo. Father in Heaven(pointing up to the sky)has sent me to you-oo.(pointing very dramatically at me.) That was it. I totally lost it. It amazes me how dramatic she can be. Oh, and when Brad puts her in time out, she changed the words to "Daddy I love you." I think she is taking after her mom in the drama department.

8 comments:

The Gray Fam said...

oh boy.. This is hilarious!!

Andrea said...

Oh that is so funny!!! I would have died laughing if I was there.

Bonnie said...

What a talent! That would get any kid out of time out!

J.E. said...

What a smarty pants- this kid knows what gets results!!!

Audra said...

She is so adorable! Thanks again for watching the babies last week!

Brian and Carly said...

That is too cute! What a smartie! She'll have no problem getting through this life.

CAMI said...

Oh my goodness that is so dang cute- I hate when they do things like that and you should be mad but you cant help but to laugh!

Heidi said...

This is HILARIOUS!! What a cutie pie!!! We need to get together the next time we come to Utah, which may be a while. Hope things are going well!!