This is a conversation I just had with Kaasi.
Me: Kassi, are you done going potty?
Kassi: No answer
Me: Kassi? Are you done? Wipe your bum and wash your hands.
Kassi: No answer
Me: KASSI! Why aren't you answering me? You need to listen.
Kassi: No mom. You aren't listening to ME! That's what the problem is! YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO ME MOM! Mom?
Me: No answer
Kassi: Moooo-oom.
Me: No answer
Kassi: MOOOOOMMMMMM!
Me: Kassi, you do not talk to me that way.
Kassi: HUMPH! Fine. I just wish you would listen to me.
Me: Well you need to listen to me. I am the mom.
Kassi: Are you mad?
Me: No. I just get frustrated when you don't listen.
Kassi: Ok. I will sing you a song and it will make you happy.
Kassi then proceeds to sing and dance La Cucaraucha.
Those are the mood swings I deal with every day. The joys of having a girl.
6 comments:
oh my word! i love those sassy smart girls, who take after their mothers.
Kassi is so cute.
And the fun only continues.... gotta loves those sassy kassi/kassy girls!
Oh I look forward to that! Funny girl.
Ha ha ha, so cute and funny.
JUST THINK, I HAVE FOUR DAUGHTERS, TWO DAUGHTER IN LAWS, FIVE GRAND-DAUGHTERS AND ME...AND WE WONT MENTION MY MOTHER IN LAW (COUNTS AS 10) SOOOOO MANY HORMONES !!!!
I cant quit laughing! You wrote that so well!
Post a Comment