A couple weeks ago Brad took some time off of work. We had a great night together at Anniversary Inn, and the next day we took Kassi to see 'How to Train A Dragon.' Which is a VERY cute movie. Kassi loved it. We saw it on the Imax at Thanksgiving Point which is at the Dinosaur Museum. Afterward we decided to go through the museum as well. We received an annual membership from our realtor when we moved into our house and had not been to the Dinosaur Museum, yet. It was so fun! Here are some pics: Kassi and Daddy playing in the water. If you haven't ever been to The Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point, I highly recommend it! Kids love it, and it is so educational.
That looks like a ton of fun. Wait till Kassie sees the new Swanson rabbit. See, Scarlett, I am posting a comment to prove I read your blog and I love it!
1 comment:
That looks like a ton of fun. Wait till Kassie sees the new Swanson rabbit. See, Scarlett, I am posting a comment to prove I read your blog and I love it!
Post a Comment