Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Pics

Easter was so wonderful this year! First off, conference. Wasn't it amazing? There were so many great talks! On Saturday in between conferences we went over to my in-laws for an Easter egg hunt. The kids had a blast!
Kassi with her basket full of candy and money.

All the grandkids, excluding Brayden who was absent that day, and Kate who was off to the side.

The kids with Grandma and Grandpa.

After we went back to our house, we watched conference, and then Brad dropped us off at my parents house while he went to Priesthood with his Dad. At my parent's house we had another Easter egg hunt.
Here are Kassi, Zach, and Danny waiting to start the hunt.

Kassi grabbing an egg.

Kassi, Danny, and Zachy after the hunt.

My parents got Kassi some toys for Easter. She is spoiled rotten!

Kassi Easter morning with her basket.

Easter is such a fun holiday, especially when you have kids, but, I want to express my love for my Savior. Because of him I can be resurrected and be with my family forever. Because of him I can make mistakes and repent. Because of him I am here with free agency, and he had to suffer for it. I love my Savior, and I know there is nothing I can do to fully pay back what he did for me. I just need to live my life for him. To him. And teach my child,(and future children,) to do the same.

I hope you all had a Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Karey L F said...

Looks like you had a fun Easter.

I was looking around at church today and couldn't help but think someone was missing. After looking around I realized who it was, it was you! I miss you!

Grammy Ludwig said...

What wonderful pictures. It looked like a wonderful easter. One of my very favorite conferences. I loved seeing you on friday. See you at costco!

CAMI said...

Love the basket! Mine is similar!!!!

Audra said...

MONEY!! I didn't know the Easter Bunny brought money!!!

Brian and Carly said...

Kassi is just a gorgeous little thing Scar!