Kassi had a preschool field trip at Cornbelly's. They had a blast! Here are some pics. Kassi, Zachy, and Danny The preschool classes with Mrs Leanne Jumping on the big pillow Such cute cousins! I love my Kass! Hayride with Aunt Heather.
Now lets see if I can post Halloween pics before Thanksgiving.
I was sad we couldn't come to that field trip. :0( That was surgery day. I think it would have been much nicer for me to go with one child and in daylight. I'm glad y'all had fun!!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! Kassi is so cute . . . but she is starting to look older. It happens so fast doesn't it!
I was sad we couldn't come to that field trip. :0( That was surgery day. I think it would have been much nicer for me to go with one child and in daylight. I'm glad y'all had fun!!
Post a Comment