Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a busy and fun Easter this year. We started off at my in-laws for am Easter Egg Hunt.

The kids waiting to go out.
During the hunt.

Jesse being his usual funny self!
Almost all the grandkids with gran and gramps.

Then onto my family party.

My dad with Kassi and Max.

Danny, Kassi, and Zach
This a usual occurance. LOL! Kassi's pants will not stay up. She has no hips and her pants are constantly sliding down. I even buy the pants that you can tighten around the waist, but to no avail. Kassi is still constantly mooning the world. Love this girl!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness, Kassi's little bum is just so stinking funny! I wish I had no hips and bum; at this point in life, that would be nice. :0)

Audra said...

Her and I would get along just fine then! Tim says he has never met another girl who has plumbers crack like I do!! Yay for Mooning!!!