Friday, July 29, 2011

Kassi's Preschool Graduation

Kassi went to a great preschool in our neighborhood. She loved it and looked forward to it everyday that she would go. I am very lucky that way. I was always afraid that her being the only child that she would be socially awkward, and would have a hard time around others. I was afraid for no reason. Kassi is extremely social and thrives when she is around other children. She is very independent, and can't wait for the day when she gets to go to kindergarten and ride the school bus. A couple months before she graduated, her preschool went on a field trip to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. We've been there many times and taken many pics, so I only took a few when we were there.

Kassi riding the pony, and playing in one of the buildings.


Here are pics of her graduation. Kassi and her lil friend Leah.
Kassi, Leah, Ethan, and Zach singing some of their songs.


Kassi and her class with her teacher, Mrs Leanne.

Kassi with Mrs Leanne
Kassi's friend, Ella, with Mrs Leanne.
Kassi and her cousin, Zach. They were so lucky to go to preschool together, and are excited to go to kindergarten together, too.
With Grandma
And last but not least, our lil family.

1 comment:

Melynn said...

Oh Scarlett,

Kassi is so cute! I love that everyone has preschool graduations. It is so darling.