Saturday, October 29, 2011

Going to the zoo for Kassi's bday.

My baby girl turned 6 in August. Like I said before, I am SO behind! I feel bad I haven't blogged about her birthday, but I was a little distracted during August and September.

Anyway, we did not do a birthday party with her friends this year. We are doing every other year with friend parties. And on the off year she gets to choose a fun place to go where she can bring one friend. She chose to go to the zoo this year, and took her friend, Ella. We were lucky to have my sis-in-law, and her three kids come, as well as my mom-in-law, and my mom.

Playing with play-doh before the zoo.
Kassi, Ella, Zach, and Danny
Kassi, Ella, Zach, Danny, Max, and Brad. Kassi was covering he ears because the dinosaur roar was scaring her. Lol!
This time Zach is covering his ears. haha
More group pics.
Waiting in line for the train.
Our lil fam!

It was hot, but we had alot of fun! The Dinosaur displays were neat, but not as great as I thought it would be, and they kinda scared the kids, which was sad, but a little funny.

3 comments:

Sara said...

She is such a beautiful birthday girl!
We love the zoo...the perfect place to celebrate.

Ali Marie Hallock said...

Soo fun!! Love the zoo and love your cute little family! :)

Brian and Carly said...

You guys are such awesome parents!! Excited to see you Th!