Thursday, October 27, 2011

Heber Camp 2011

Major catch up time. In August we went to Heber Camp with my husband's side of the family. It was so fun! Here are some pics.

Doing the ropes course:
Kristen and Jesse
My cute nephews, Brayden and Trey
Brad and me: I am not looking so cute.
Kassi and my niece, Grace.
My nieces Hailey and Cambree
Brad and my bro in law, Jesse. Love these! It was hilarious when they were doing it!
Getting ready to go on the big swing. Those harnesses are not in the best places. Lol!
Another ropes course-Love this pic of Brad and Adam. Hilarious.
Around the fire pit.
Cute Kate!
On the little lake.
Brian, Cally, Grace, and Eme.
Troy, Wendy, Hailey, and Cambree.
Brayden and Trey
Our lil fam.
Playing in the sand.
On the way home. She was exhausted. But we all had a blast!

2 comments:

Ali Marie Hallock said...

How fun!! And, sweet little Kassi all tuckered out on the way home! I love it. We are moving to Highland this weekend, but when things settle down next week, I'd love to come visit you!!

emily said...

I have always wanted to do this! How fun!! Love the sleeping picture of Cassie, so cute:)