Sunday, September 2, 2012

Christmas 2011? Wow. This is sad...

I seriously can not believe how I have let time get away from me. I am SO behind! I HAVE to get caught up. PRONTO! So here is Christmas last year. Part of these are before I got my new camera so they are a little fuzzy. Bummer, right?

First is our annual Christmas party with Brad's side of the family. It's a fun tradition we love every year.

Here are Ty, Eme, Kassi, Collin, and Cambree with Santa.





Next we have Grace and Hailey. I'm missing some of the cousins. Oops!


Here is cute Kate with my sister-in-law, Kristen.

Kassi loved seeing Santa, so of course she had to follow him out the door!

On Christmas Eve, Brad's parents surprised the kids and invited Santa and Mrs Clause to their house. The kids were thrilled! But first we acted out the nativity scene.

Look at their cute faces when they saw Santa!



And then we all got our pictures taken with them!

Wendy and Troy with their kids, Brayden, Trey, Hailey, and Cambree

Brian and Cally with their daughters Grace and Eme

Kristen and Jesse with their kids, Collin, Ty, and Kate

Brad's brothers, Adam and Troy


Kassi with Santa and Mrs Clause

All the grandkids with Grandma and Grandpa

And our lil family

And Kassi was lucky enough to open some presents on Christmas Eve!




And now on to Christmas Day where I got a new camera, so the pictures are clear! Yay! Christmas was on a Sunday last year, so here is Kassi Christmas morning. (We had church at 9.)


After church we came home and opened gifts!







And then we went over to Brad's parent's for brunch and opened more gifts!


Kassi with Grandma and Grandpa

Kassi with Great-Grandma June

Then we went to my parent's and more gifts were open, but for some reason not as many pics were taken...I think I was pictured out at this point. I just feel bad because I don't have any pics of my parents. So sad.




So that was Christmas. Sorry for all the pics! On to 2012!






































No comments: