Sunday, September 9, 2012

Random Pics and Valentine's Day 2012

I am trying to get caught up. I am gonna do it! It's the pep talk I keep giving myself. We are getting into the season where lots of pictures are going to be taken, so I have to get caught up before then!

Here is Kassi with some of the dolls she got from Christmas.
Here is Kassi and me with my Grandma. She was here for Justin's wedding and Christmas. It was so fun having her here!
Our dog Cheeto sticking his tongue out. I don't usually post pics of him cause he is a stinker, but we can't help but laugh every time we see him like this.
My 2 favorite people in the whole world. Kassi and Brad before the Daddy Daughter Dance at school.
Kassi's Valentine's box.
Kassi losing another tooth! She looks so happy, right??? Haha! She hates getting her teeth pulled. Always a traumatic experience for her.
Now onto Easter! Yay me! :)




2 comments:

ShayLynn said...

You are not alone in trying to catch up... I am way behind as well and just finally posted a summer post. I just have to remind myself the blog is for me and my kids in remembering all the fun things so hopefully that motivates me more with all the holidays coming up. I'll look forward to reading more posts about your cute family! :)

Mary Millet said...

It's never too late for pictures! I love the tooth pic. It cracks me up!