So, I have the best friends ever! Every month I get together with 4 of my best friends. We usually go out to dinner or go to someones house without our children to have a fun night of girl bonding. This month was a little crazy, so we decided to go to lunch instead and bring our children. Since we had our kids this month, we decided to go to good ole' McD's. It was way fun. I love my girls and am so blessed to have such great friends! I got home and my in-laws were outside and decided to take some pics of Kassi in front of their beautiful flowers. Since I had my camera handy, I decided to snap a few myself. They actually turned out pretty cute, considering I can never get Kassi to look at the camera, and if she does she is always blinking. Oh well!
6 comments:
Very Cute. Kassi is so funny, she looks really cute in that picture! I love the hollyhocks! My favorite flower! I need to come steal some seeds for my yard!
I'm glad that you had such a fun girls lunch - even with the kids! Sounds like a fun group of friends.
Cute pics of Kassi! She looks so pretty! :)
OK Kassi is beautiful, I love the close up pic that you comment on her eyes being open- she's grown so much since I saw her last. She's so sweet.
OH MY GOSH! I can't believe how big Kassidy is getting!! She is so adorable!!! I am so glad that you stopped by to say hi!!! This way I can keep up to date with what is going on in your life. I really do want to show her off to ya! I know your mom wants to see her too so maybe we can all go on a little dinner date.. what do ya think?
Kassi looks so adorable in these pics! You got some great ones. I cant tell you how much girls night is so needed every month! I love it! Love ya!
Scarlett, I came across your blog from Cami's- This is Kaija Purvis, we were in the same seminary class one year at Alta and I just wanted to say hi! I have always thought you were just gorgeous! Hope you don't think this is weird, but I just wanted to say hi! So glad to see you are doing well!
-Kaija
Post a Comment