Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph
This is too funny! Just thought I would share. Do I really look like Katie Couric?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL I just did this for you and posted it on your FB wall! I guess I used a different picture of you, and it says you look 90% like Katie Couric! You're definitely just as beautiful (if not more so) as she is! :)

CAMI said...

How fun! I thought you looked more like courtny cox

Brian and Carly said...

That's awesome! Did you see my moms? I'll have to try it too...

CAMI said...

I do Flower clips

Grammy Ludwig said...

I ONLY LEFT MINE ON A COUPLE OF DAYS BECAUSE IT MADE ME WISH I REALLY LOOKED LIKE THEM... BUT YOU DO !!! YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS I KNOW...