Monday, January 3, 2011

Clegg Family Christmas Party 2010/Baby Max

I think I say this in my post every year, but I so look forward to this Christmas party with Brad's side of the family. It is such a huge ordeal with yummy food, tons of people, and of course Santa. This year was fun as always, unfortunately we had to duck out of there early cause my brother and sister-in-law had their baby that day and we wanted to go see him before it was too late. But a wonderful day altogether. Here's some pics.

Kassi and Eme

Our Fam

Hailey and Baby Kate

Kassi and Santa
And here are pics of my beautiful new nephew, Max.

2 comments:

Brian and Carly said...

Cute new nephew! Love that pic with Kassi and Santa!

J.E. said...

So bummed I missed the Clegg party. Looks like it was fun. That good ol' Santa Clause!!!